- With a computer, internet access and speakers or a telephone, you can attend a web-based class conducted LIVE using GoToWebinar.
- Register online here and use a credit card. Once your registration has been processed, you will receive an emailed confirmation with the webinar link.
- To join the webinar, click the registration link and register with GoToWebinar.
Cost: $10 for members and $20 for non-members.
YOU MUST BE LOGGED IN TO GET MEMBER PRICING.
All of the webinars are one hour and will run 10:00am-11:00am.
Cancellation policy: Since webinars are recorded, NO REFUNDS once purchased. Contact Emily Koenigsfeld, Event & Training Specialist at email@example.com or 573-635-9134 for the link to view after the conclusion of the live presentation.
If you purchase a recorded webinar (below) and choose the "bill me" option, the link will have to manually be sent. Please email Emily for that info. If you pay by credit card, the link will be found in the confirmation email as a download. Please make sure to open and save as the download will expire.
| || || || || || || ||
April 12 - Fraud in Local
Contact Emily Koenigsfeld
2nd Quarter Webinars
REGISTER NOW - April 16
FRAUD IN LOCAL GOVERNMENT, presented by Ron Steinkamp, Partner, Advisory Services & Public Sector, Brown Smith Wallace
Description: Fraud continues to plague local governments across the country. In this presentation, we will discuss:
- Occupational Fraud Categories & Schemes
- Findings from the Association of Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Keys to Fraud Prevention & Detection
- How to Conduct a Fraud Risk Assessment in Local Government
REGISTER NOW - April 22
SAVING YOUR CITY MONEY: BETTER MANAGEMENT OF SAFETY & WORKERS COMPENSATION, presented by Mark Woodward, Senior Safety/Trainer, Missouri Employers Mutual
Description: How much does your city pay for workers compensation coverage? Can these costs be reduced? Can employee injuries be reduced through improved safety? This webinar focuses on both safety and proper injury management practices. Discussion topics include how non-safety experts can implement a city-wide safety plan, as well as how injury management plans – to include reporting, investigations and transitional duty – can really help reduce your workers compensation costs.
REGISTER NOW - May 14
MISSOURI AND WAYFAIR: FINDING OUR WAY POST WAYFAIR, presented by Erick Creach, Gilmore & Bell, P.C.
Description: A discussion of where we’ve been and where we are related to collection of sales/use tax on internet sales , including the impact on sales tax revenues for local governments and continued hurdles to collection.