MML Social Media Policy
MML serves members as a united voice for Missouri municipalities, and strives to ensure all communication is handled in a professional manner. The League encourages member and community engagement on MML's social channels as a way to share accurate and timely information that benefits Missouri communities.
Third-party comments, posts, photos, etc., from municipalities, businesses, affiliates and individuals will be rejected or removed if possible when the content of a post:
• Is off-subject or out of context;
• Contains obscenity;
• Contains personal identifying information or sensitive personal information;
• Is threatening, harassing or discriminatory;
• Incites or promotes violence or illegal activities;
• Contains information that reasonably could compromise public safety;
• Advertises or promotes a commercial product or service or any entity or individual;
• Promotes or endorses political campaigns or candidates.