ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
56th ANNUAL SPRING CONFERENCE
Camden on the Lake, Lake of the Ozarks
May 3-5, 2017
DOWNLOAD FULL AGENDA
● CONFERENCE REGISTRATION: $200 per person (includes reception, dinner, breaks, luncheon, annual banquet, and breakfast)
· Online Registration is required, with credit card or bill me payment options
● HOTEL INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS
CAMDEN ON THE LAKE RESORT - Group ID: MCCM0517
Online Hotel Reservations (use the group id and password MCCM0517) or
Call Toll Free Phone: 888-365-5620
· Room Rate: $141 Room, tax and incidentals will be paid by individual
· Reservations must be made by April 12.
· Cancellation or changes in arrival and/or departure dates must be received at least 72 hours (before Monday, May 1, 2017 at 4 p.m.) in advance to avoid forfeiture of first night stay. Early departures will be charged the contracted nightly rate for the entire reserved stay.
Visit the Resort Website!
Lodge of Four Seasons (overflow hotel) – Group ID: Mo City County Manager Association
Guests will still want to call Camden on the Lake to make a waitlist reservation. Their staff will then direct guest to call the Lodge of Four Seasons. Call Toll Free Phone: 888-265-5500.
· Room rate: $121 plus $12 resort fee
Casual dress is encouraged throughout the conference; except for the Annual Banquet where semiformal attire is suggested (out of respect for the evening’s award recipients).
● Golf Tournament–
Wednesday, May 3 at the Ridge Golf Course, 315 Four Seasons Drive, Lake Ozark, MO 65049 (Requires separate registration)
Shotgun Start at 11:00 a.m. SHARP to insure completion of the event well in advance of the opening reception.
The event will be a four person scramble. The cost is $80/player, includes 18 holes golf, cart, range balls, lunch and team skins.
Due to the requirement that meal guarantees be made in advance, cancellations should be made to Emily Koenigsfeld at email@example.com by Friday, April 21. No refund of the registration fee will be made after 5:00 p.m. on April 21.